Created for Foresters, by Foresters. SmartFor is the no hassle solution for visualizing and managing forestry information. SmartFor is a web-based Forestry-GIS data management system that can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud. As a web-based system, SmartFor is accessible directly through your web browser, avoiding any need for extra software installations. SmartFor provides foresters with easy to use maps and data screens that allow tracking and storing the variety of current and historical data related to forest management activities such as timber sales, logging operations, forest inventory, tree planting, and much more. SmartFor removes the hassle of duplicate data entry and makes data accessible real-time whether in the office or in the field. Foresters can even work with data offline and not have to worry about wireless connections in remote locations. SmartFor works with Esri ArcGIS Online technology to streamline and transform the forest management process to a concise digital format that is easy to view, navigate and update. Other advanced features include:
- Cloud-hosted for quick and easy setup
- Accessible from any where on any device
- Auto-population of field values
- Custom map template creation
- Custom report generation
- Historical recall of previous stand records
- Area recalculation for adjusted stand boundaries
- Numerous base layers to choose from, plus the ability to add custom layers
- Mailing label generation
- Integration with the Esri Collector App
- Perform site inspections Using Esri’s Survey123
Stay tuned – we are adding more features regularly!
Easy to use. Easy to configure. Easy to manage. SmartFor is the smart way to manage your forestry data.