ESRI and the ESRI Logo are licensed trademarks of Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
Need a faster, more user friendly option for serving GIS service with ArcGIS Server?
GeoMesh harnesses the Flex API for ArcGIS Server is a lightweight application for viewing maps and data through an internet browser.
GeoMesh is a custom framework of tools developed using the Flex API for ArcGIS Server. GeoMesh gives organizations the power to customize their applications to fit their specific needs at a fraction of the cost of other GIS Server applications. If you have ArcGIS Server and don't have a front-end to server your data give GeoMesh a try! You won't go back to your old slow IMS application!
Try out applications built on the GeoMesh framework from North Point Geographic Solutions
- Save Graphics - Great for marking up features and adding them during a later session - NEW!!
- Find functionality - By Parcel PIN - NEW!!
- Search functionality - By Address Locator - NEW!!
- Login screen for added sucurity
- Export to PDF and JPG
- Supports WMS services
- Area and distance measurements
- Points, lines, and polygon markup
- Dragable Table of Contents
- Identify parcel features
- Hyperlink attributes - ie, Tax assessment data, PDF easement documents
- GeoRss feed support
- GIS data extraction
- Print mailing list
- Overview map
Contact us for more information regarding services offered or visit Our Work for more examples